- 1 box of Pamela's mini honey grahams*
- 2 tbsp ground pecans
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp lime zest (about 3 limes)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x8 square baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, sugar, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and stir to combine. Make sure all the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave oven on.
- With a hand or electric mixer, whisk the yolks for 2 minutes. Add the condensed milk and continue to whisk for another 2 minutes. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides, add the lime zest. With a mixer on low, drizzle in the lime juice, let the mixer run for 2 minutes once added. Pie mixture will be slightly thicker when done. Pour the filling into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Filling will set as it cools. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve and chill.
No sweat this summer!
Avoid cross-contact from any grill top or oven surface with our flavored Grilling Planks! (Recipe card pairing included).
'Spread' the love
Our new 3-piece stainless steel icing spatulas come in 3 sizes to smooth and spread any creation. Easy to clean and keep separate from contamination